Senior Analyst/ FP&A Manager
- GBP60000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 4th November 2019
- Job Type
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for development of systems and processes to provide accurate and timely management information, budgets & forecasts. To enable improved and insightful management of the business.
- To demonstrate time management and planning skills to ensure all deadlines are consistently met both personally and individually within the team.
- To manage and organise your own workload in a flexible manner to meet the needs of the business.
- To take ownership for all tasks, duties and responsibilities assigned, ensuring they are completed on time and to the required standard.
- To be attentive to detail and be thorough & accurate in all work undertaken both personally and individually within the team.
- To take ownership for problems as they occur and to be proactive in solving them.
- To always follow the correct systems and procedures for all work undertaken.
- To always show a positive approach to the job role.
- To communicate with all individuals both on site and in the office in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- To take a "hands on" approach to the job role.
- To lead by example.
- To perform any other activity pertinent to the job role as directed by CFO or Head of FP&A.
- Be flexible in regards to working times as the job includes some Sunday working to support our investors
Candidate needs to be:
- Fully Qualified
- Past experience in the hospitality industry