Senior Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 18th December 2019
- Job Type
The Senior Finance Manager will;
Be responsible for the financial management and reporting activities of the Funds
- Ensure that all financial reporting pertaining to the Fund under the responsibility of this role are completed accurately and in compliance with deadlines
- Work with fund administrators to manage audit and tax compliance requirements
- Work alongside treasury in managing debt sourcing and re-financings
- Ensure the efficiency of all operational matters within their team
- Managing relationships with administrators, audit and tax providers in the relevant jurisdiction
- Work closely with the broader Fund team in operational and transactional activities and investor relationship matters
Interested Candidates will;
- Qualified Accountant with at least 10 years of working experience in real estate fund management
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031