Recruitment Consultant- Residential Property Accounts
- GBP20000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 15th August 2018
- Job Type
Recruitment Consultant - Residential Property Accounting
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Real Estate and Property sector. We recruit professionals within all disciplines, which also include Construction & Engineering, Residential and Finance from our 14 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority and across all disciplines ranging from the Business Support and Administration side to Director Level. Our employers include Private Practices, Fund Managers, Banks, Property Companies, Opportunity Funds, Private Equity, Corporate Organisations, Retailers and Public Sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market-leading organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. There is a clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme so we provide you with the tools to develop your recruitment management career.
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day which is why Cobalt offer;
- Clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- We offer an outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- Competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits;
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards.
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday.
- Sourcing and screening individuals that specialise in the accounting services and treatments for the actual properties
- Advertising roles on social media and relevant websites
- Liaising with candidates/clients
- Client/business development
The Finance and Accounting team is structured into two sectors: Corporate Accounting - which is sourcing and placing finance & accounting professionals for the Real Estate companies, which is further split in Qualified and Part Qualified specialisms and Property Accounting (where this role sits). The property accounting desks are further broken down into two specialisms: Two established desks that support commercial properties (office blocks, commercial long leases) and another desk supporting residential properties (build to rent flats, small blocks, and individual properties)
- Will be outgoing and confident when dealing with all levels of seniority
- Will be ambitious and driven by career and development
- Will be money motivated
- Will have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You will have a strong academic background
The London office is typified by hardworking, intelligent and outgoing consultants. The Finance Team is sociable both in and outside of work and takes pride in the service we provide for our clients. We have a blend of experienced recruiters and ex-industry real estate professionals within the team, making us a market leading recruitment partner to our clients. The job of a researcher is continually busy and pressured, therefore, we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role.