- Negotiable + return flight and private medical
- Middle East & North Africa, Abu Dhabi
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 7th June 2018
- Job Type
A leading Engineering client based in Abu Dhabi requires an Architect to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Liaise with developers and planning professionals in relation to 100+ hectare master plan community.
* Review design/planning submissions from developers and planning project teams and provide recommendation to the master developer as to the feasibility and compliance to an approved master planned community.
* Liaise with governmental authorities such as the Department of Urban Planning, Transportation, Environmental, and the like. Prepare written correspondence to Authority Agencies in letter and electronic formats.
* Work within a small project team environment. Work independently and closely with a team of other professionals such as Building Service Engineers, Construction Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Architectural technologists.
* Apply for planning permission and advice from governmental authorities building/planning and legal departments.
* Write and present reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
* Process submittals / substitution requests during construction and address RFI's specifying the requirements for the project.
* Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolve any problems that may arise during development planning.
* Perform other responsibilities as required to support the Client and project team requirements