Building Surveyor Compliance and Maintenance
- GBP25 - GBP40 per hour + depending on experience and qualifcation
- UK, Surrey
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 19th November 2019
- Job Type
Building Surveyor - Maintenance and Compliance Remedial Works
My housing and supported living client requires a long term interim building surveyor to join their team to cover for absence.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced building surveyor to fulfil a long term contract, working in conjunction with other property professionals and experts.
Remuneration and location:
- Up to £35 per hour
- Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex and Middlesex
- Provide Expert Technical guidance and support to the organisation in relation to building maintenance and compliance.
- Evaluate recommendations made in fire risk assessments, legionlella risk assessments, asbestos reports, electrical test, fire protection and specify and instruct remedial works accordingly.
- Produce Specifications and schedules of Works.
- Quality control works undertaken by contractors and consultants
- Write detailed briefs to obtain fee proposals.
- Evaluate tenders and quotes
Essential skills and experience required:
- You must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle.
- Have extensive post qualification experience in a residential building construction and maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge in Building Pathology.
- Able to climb ladders and scaffolding as directed.
- Relevant Professional Qualifications in surveying, health and safety or estate management.
- Previous Training in Compliance related issues; Asbestos, Fire Safety and Electrical.
In return for the above they will be offering a positive, inclusive, friendly, social and professional environment. They pride themselves on being a team and enjoy hard work and what they do.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish further information, please submit your CV in Word format or call me 0207 478 2526 for a discussion