- NZD65000 - NZD85000 per annum
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 14th February 2018
- Job Type
With a network of offices around the country, this multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy have a strong team of Civil, Structural, and Fire Engineers. The Queenstown office have been extremely busy lately with an $8m construction project along with several other large housing developments.
There is an opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer or Site Engineer to join the Queenstown team. You will be involved in design, resource consent applications, contract administration, and construction monitoring.
- Relevant experience, allowing you to work confidently and occasionally mentor graduates.
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D, EPAnet, and other basic software.
- Able to produce simple engineering design and also check engineering plans prepared by others.
- Experience in roading, three waters, pump stations, retaining walls.
- Familiarity with Engineers Representative responsibilities as per NZS 3910.
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, please get in touch to discuss further. We will not send your CV anywhere we haven't first discussed over the phone.
Alternatively, if this isn't exactly what you're after, get in touch for a confidential conversation to discuss what you are looking for. As an engineer turned recruiter, I'll be able to better understand your experience and help guide you through the local job market.
Cobalt's Christchurch Team operates across the full spectrum of professional engineering and construction roles.