- GBP220 - GBP240 per day
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 1st November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust in London who are seeking an interim Commissioning Engineer for an initial 3-6 month contract, paying between £220-£240 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company) depending on experience.
The successful candidate will commission and oversee the installation of systems, plant and equipment on the new area of the healthcare site. They will ensure that all aspects of building/construction projects are properly designed, installed, tested and maintained.
Please note that due to an impending departure within the team, if the successful candidate performs well in the interim they could be retained with the NHS Trust on a permanent basis beyond the interim contract.
You will have/be:
- Significant experience with engineering plant/systems within a healthcare environment.
- Degree in an appropriate engineering discipline (Desired).
- NVQ, City & Guilds or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- The ability to oversee the complete install and commissioning of state of the art systems.
- Strong fault finding knowledge and experience.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.