- USD100000 - USD140000 per annum
- Rest of the World, North America & Canada
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 22nd October 2019
- Job Type
$100,000 - $140,000
My client is looking for a Cost Manager to join its established team in the New York office. They have an excellent reputation in the market and have had a proven track record of success across several sectors including Energy, Infrastructure, Mixed Use, Retail, Residential and Office.
This company is looking for an experienced candidate to provide cost management services including invoice validation change management, closeout administration, cost forecasting and reporting and procurement management. My client is known for their progression opportunities and will look to reward staff who add value to the business
The key responsibilities are:
- Prepare and issue periodic cost reports to senior technical staff
- Carry out an earned value analysis of the project on a periodic basis
- Provide procurement services for the client, where applicable, for construction and engineering services
- Review the contractors close out administration and ensure that they meet their contractual requirements
- Attends the bi-weekly cost meetings to review procurement status and change order status with the contractors and engineering teams
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.