London Office+44 (0) 207478 2500

Search the latest jobs

Delivery Residential Project Manager

Ref: JN -102019-68679
Salary
GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + plus bonus, plus mileage and more
Location
UK, South West & Wales
Sector
Construction & Engineering, Development
Date
28th October 2019
Job Type
Permanent

I am working with a for profit housing association to recruit delivery project managers who will deliver residential schemes in time and on budget.

The Role

Salary; £55-65,000, plus bonus, plus mileage, plus additional benefits

Location

The South West of England (Hampshire, Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire, Berkshire)

Reporting directly to the Head of Delivery, you will be responsible for supporting the management, delivery and internal reporting functions of a portfolio of new build residential construction projects from pre-start through to completion..

You will be Delivery and action focused, can identify risks and deliver effective solutions with minimal supervision to ensure delivery on-time in a fast-paced demanding environment. You will be working remotely, independently and autonomously being on site 60% of the time and working from home the other 40%.

You will have effective time-management and progress your projects against plan, finding contingencies and solutions to achieve the result.

The role is fast paced and you will be managing multiple sites concurrently, with strong support from your wider team, but with ultimate delivery responsibility on you.

You must have undertaken work of a similar nature and ideally be or be studying towards professional qualifications with the RICS, CIOB, APM or other project management qualifications, and through your continuous professional development can build on these skills to further develop yourself and the achievement of the business objectives.

This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced construction sector professional seeking to advance their career in an expanding business.

Essential skills and experience:

  • You will be familiar with and ideally have worked with section 106 agreements

  • Hold a valid current driving license and have access to a car (attractive mileage rates apply).

  • Demonstrate strong project management skills gained in a similar environment ideally with a developer, consultancy or leading RSL with experience of section 106.

  • You will have strong commercial acumen, authority and technical knowledge to manage stakeholders.

  • Knowledge of construction and procurement

  • Demonstrable collaboration, stakeholder management, assertiveness, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels.

  • Able to demonstrate good financial and commercial acumen, including associated risk management skills.

This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a leading, fast paced and expanding organization to gain invaluable experience within the field. They are at the start of exciting plans which you will be heavily involved in the delivery of and offer the ideal platform for career progression for someone with energy and ambition.

What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish further information, please submit your CV in Word format or call Matthew Mullin 0207 478 2526 for a discussion.

If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.

Our offices