- NZD80000 - NZD110000 per annum + company vehicle
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 15th August 2018
- Job Type
What you'll be doing:
* Leading by example as an expert in everything we do.
* Managing a crew of up to 5 staff.
* Planning and executing the day to day operation of the site.
* Ensure that all staff are kept safe and abide with our safety plans and policies.
* Responsible for quality control of drilling, grouting, facing and wall construction.
* Co-ordinating site operations to ensure we achieve our production targets.
* Maintain a clean and organized construction site.
* Installing soil nails with a 20T excavator and a John Henri Drill.
* Mixing and pumping grout for the nails.
* Changing drill steel for the drill rig Operate rock drills.
* Operate construction equipment such as excavator, all terrain forklifts, EWP's, skid steers, and front-end loaders.
* Hanging reinforcing mesh, geotechnical mesh or building GCS walls.