Engineering and Property Manager - Client side
- Negotiable + Performance bonus available
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 21st August 2019
- Job Type
Reporting into the Head of Operations, this Engineering Manager/Senior Structural Engineer role is working with a progressive and forward thinking business, Client side, where you will drive the future strategic network of sites for all their Property, Structures/Towers, Buildings and Roads. With more than 200 communication sites and supporting infrastructure covering the full length and breadth of NZ, this role has the freedom to not only achieve and exceed company objectives for your customers, but also drive change and promote Infrastructure resilience and innovation to support accelerated growth.
Why this role?
- Be part of a company who deliver business critical technology and network solutions
- Work for a reputable and trusted brand who own unique assets that are valued in the market
- Work within a high performing and highly regarded team, in a supportive environment
- You will benefit from their ever evolving company culture and values, and will be valued in your role for your expertise
- Social events, casual Friday, reputable and loyal customers
- Deliver in a key role within an asset class which is experiencing constant growth to support your professional development
Your involvement and accountabilities:
- Develop and drive the future strategic network of sites by ensuring the capacity and integrity of assets are fit for future growth
- Manage continuous improvement and efficiency programmes to maintain and operate
- Ensure budgetary accountabilities, both operational and capital expenditure are achieved
- Lead, develop and mentor a team and support Engineers to achieve Chartered status
- Work closely with the Maintenance Manager on the maintenance and testing programmes for all the Property, Structures/Towers, Buildings and Roads
- Promote a zero harm environment and ensure Health & Safety compliance including site security, hazard reporting and risk mitigation
- Develop and maintain quality systems and ISO Accreditation throughout the property and planning team
- Promote excellent communications and work with stakeholders, councils and local bodies to achieve positive outcomes
This is a strategic and multi functional role for a commercially astute, personable and dedicated individual. This position will suit a Chartered Structural Engineer with experience managing structural or property assets, as well as leading a team in a relevant discipline, where you may be looking for a change and the next step in your development. This is a fast paced and engaging role which could be a career defining move for you.
Please apply now or contact Rachel McNickle for a confidential discussion on 027 274 6821.