- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 17th March 2020
- Job Type
Our client is an Australian contractor that has been making some serious waves in Auckland market but taking on some of the biggest and most challenging projects. With strong financial support from a big-sister company, they have attracted some of the best talent available in New Zealand to make their mark on the local market. With several $100m+ projects they are looking to grow this team and are on a look-out for an experienced Estimator to assist them with securing more work going forward.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5-7 years of New Zealand estimating experience
- Experience with preparing tenders valued over $60m
- Previous Tier1/2 experience is essential
- Ability to build good rapport with sub-contractors and internal management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully won tenders
- New Zealand, Australian or UK experience is essential
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package, full support from the commercial team, ongoing training and future career progression.
If you think you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then call Illya Golovchenko on +64276049413 for a confidential