Head of Estates
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Construction & Engineering, Facilities Management
- 19th March 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust in Suffolk who are seeking an interim Head of Estates on a Fixed-Term contract basis, offering a pro-rata salary of £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience.
Our client is looking for someone who excels with operational management and the development of hard FM estates services. They will also be strong in their technical knowledge, compliance management and maintenance management to ensure services are delivered in line with internal and external performance targets.
You will have/be:
- Significant Healthcare experience
- Strong track record in managing successful maintenance teams
- Highly developed specialist knowledge of hospital building and engineering services
- Experience of managing an outsourced hard FM provider
- Commercial minded and have experience of managing revenue budgets
- Degree level qualifications in Estates and Hard Facilities or business related area or have significant relevant industry experience/knowledge
- Proven significant leadership experience
- Effective communicator at all levels
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.