Project Manager - Queenstown / Dunedin
- NZD120000.00 - NZD150000 per annum + Vehicle, Phone, Laptop
- New Zealand, Otago
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 26th November 2019
- Job Type
Young and ambitious main-contractor that pride themselves on the quality of their project delivery, which wouldn't be possible without a solid team of like-minded and passionate professionals. Companies directors and senior management bring over 30 years of construction experience in New Zealand and are always happy to share their knowledge and expertise.
In a relatively short period of time, they managed to grow nation-wide with multiple offices based in New Zealand's biggest cities and managed to secure a number of major contracts within education, high-end hotels and apartments, and HNZ sectors through long-standing relationships.
They are currently looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their Otago team, that will deliver a brand new $60m Hotel development and any future projects in the region.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5-10 years of Project Management experience in New Zealand, Australian or UK markets
- Excellent understanding of NZ building codes and standards
- Ability to build a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders, and subcontractors
- Assist with tenders
- Oversea full project construction cycle from beginning to hand over to a client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that only candidates with relevant New Zealand, Australian or UK experience will be considered for this role.
If you think you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then Apply Here or contact Illya Golovchenko at Cobalt Recruitment on +64276049413 for a confidential discussion