Quantity Surveyor (Intermediate - Senior)
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 21st November 2018
- Job Type
This is a rare opportunity to join this very lucrative kiwi company in a new Quantity Surveyor position. They are currently requiring a Quantity Surveyor to keep up with their busy workload with their current projects generally ranging from $15 - $50m.
They are a medium sized commercial contractor with a very stable team and this is a rare opportunity to join them as a new addition to the team. The average tenure of staff in the company is over 10 years which is a real testament to the the company, their management and culture but also the style they work in and the clients they choose to work alongside. With strong client relationships and a large amount of repeat business it's no wonder that this company have won awards for their work in the past.
This is an office based role but you will be expected to work collaboratively with the team and also have the ability to work autonomously. To be successful for this role you will need;
- Minimum 5 years experience as a commercial QS with NZ experience essential
- Experience in full end to end commercial QS duties - you must have worked autonomously, start to finish on at least 2 projects
- Proven record of performance and delivery
- Experience on projects over $10m
- Strong relationships with subcontractors
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships especially with clients
- Ensure positive financial outcomes on projects
A new team member will need to be someone who has a genuine desire to contribute to a team focused business that values company culture and the input of it's people.Along with a great environment and fantastic team members, on offer is a very competitive salary, laptop, phone and also in house incentives and discretionary bonuses.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and have similar experience in the local market.
Please hit apply now if you are interested in this role or interested in hearing about similar roles.