Residential Surveyor - Nottingham and surrounding areas
- GBP47500 - GBP55000 per annum + Commission and Car Allowance
- UK, Midlands
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 5th November 2019
- Job Type
Residential Surveyor - Nottingham
I am working exclusively with an independent surveying business who have been established for over 100 years. They are on the lookout for a Surveyor
to cover their Cambridge patch. The vast majority of Surveyors I have spoken to from this firm have advised me that they are taking home over £70,000.
The firm in question has over 25 surveyors located in the South and South East of England and have direct relationships with numerous banks and in particular have a strong private portfolio of work.
They are not a corporate set up and have maintained a very much light family feeling to the business. They believe in their surveyors maintaining a proper work-life balance and have procedures in place to ensure this.
- 4-5 points per day
- 10% flat commission
- Direct relationships with numerous banks plus a long list of private clients
- 20-25 mile radius patch (will vary with location but they do not want surveyors going outside of this)
- Predominantly a mix of valuations, homebuyers and potentially building surveys. A larger array of work may be available upon request
- They have been established for over 40 years and remain independent.
- AssocRICS or MRICS
- Experience with mortgage valuations and/or homebuyer surveys
- Able to work with autonomously
- Salary and benefits -
A very competitive package along with private health care.
Please apply with your CV today.