Senior Project Manager
- NZD140000 - NZD155000 per annum
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 13th October 2019
- Job Type
About the role
Your role as a Senior Project Manager will see you working on a diverse portfolio from $200K - $100M across Commercial, Educational and Residential sectors for high profile clients. You will focus on providing successful end to end delivery and management of project services to clients. To be successful in this role you will need to be a high performer and have experience managing the full life cycle of projects.
About the company
Based in Wellington, this nationwide Consultancy are experts in the industry and provide their clients with high class delivery of all projects. This has enabled them to become one of the leading consultancies in New Zealand and continue to shine above their competitors. With an impressive project portfolio underway, they are after a Senior Project Manager with strong vertical delivery experience to lead their hard working team to success.
In this role you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of project services to clients. This will include managing and developing client relationships and contribute to the continued growth and success of the business.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- Strong end to end delivery experience
- Conduct project review meetings, dealing with contractors work progress, schedule reviews, and construction coordination
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively ensure that relevant communication with your team and clients is done in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6-8 years established in end to end project management
- New Zealand life cycle delivery experience
- Tertiary level qualification
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with stakeholders and the client in a professional manner
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
This is a great opportunity to build your career with one of the industry's best. Be rewarded with a vibrant working culture, competitive salary and career progression.
Applicants must have New Zealand experience to be considered for this role.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093