Senior Project Manager
- GBP60000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 22nd March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a Service Provider Client to source a Senior Project Manager to work on one of their healthcare sites in London, paying up to £70k salary.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the timely delivery of programs of work including Lifecycle and contract variation work, co-ordinating and managing Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers.
You will be able to:
- Foster and develop excellent working relations with the client, end user base and site operations team, providing confidence and assurance of the business' ability and capability to successfully deliver projects.
- Provide extensive leadership, development and guidance to the PM resource and ensure best practise and conformance with legislation is achieved.
- Provide Leadership by undertaking PDR with your Project Management Team as required and support the PM Training programme by ensuring all mandatory and supplementary training is captured within the development review.
- Support the various stakeholders including but not limited to Project Director, Engineering technical team members, PM's, AP and H&S representatives.
You will have/be:
- Professional Qualified to Chartered or Incorporated status with a Building Services or Construction related body (E.g CIBSE or CIOB).
- Qualified to HNC level as a minimum in an appropriate discipline.
- Member of the Association of Project Management or equivalent recognised body.
- H&S qualification (e.g IOSH or, preferably, NEBOSH).
- Able to achieve DBS.
- Experience at senior level within a Building Services environment.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering programs of work in line with the requirements of CDM 2015 and experience in fulfilling the duties of Principal Designer and Principal Contractor on single and multi-discipline projects as determined by the business' assessment matrix.
- Experienced in management and development of teams or Project Managers and support functions.
- Commercially astute and experienced in the execution of JCT and NEC forms of contract.
- Management of Lifecycle programs of work.
- Complex project management experience of individual projects valued in excess of £3m.
- Understand principles of cost to complete your programs of work, price to price works and risk mitigation.
- PFI experience (desirable)
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.