Senior Structural Drafter
- NZD80000 - NZD100000 per annum + + carpark + training budget + kiwisaver
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 22nd October 2019
- Job Type
Our client is known in the industry for its excellence in delivering on structural engineering projects, brilliant company culture and always providing a variety of enticing and challenging work. Due to a strong and steady influx of new projects, they are now on the hunt for motivated and highly experienced Senior Structural Drafter to join their close knit team based in the inner city fringe.
This role would see you working on projects ranging between $2 million to $60 million+ predominantly within the aged care, high rise residential, commercial and new build sectors. Looking after a team of 3 will grant you the opportunity to hone your management and mentorship skills in line with the bi-annual career development plan. If complex and challenging projects are what makes you tick, this is the place to be.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- A Bachelor of Engineering university degree
- Understanding of NZ building codes and standards
- An expert Revit user
- Understanding of earthquake engineering practices and seismic assessments
- Brilliant communication skills - both verbal and written
The ideal candidate will be:
- A fantastic problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Able to put in the hard yards to meet deadlines
- A go-getter; able to show initiative
- Able to adapt to changing situations and roll with the punches
On offer is a highly competitive salary with a well-known name in the industry and the ability to progress your career with a company that has a history of internal promotion. With a set bi-annual career development program and an individually set annual training budget, you will have the opportunity to consistently grow your knowledge within the structural drafting field. This opportunity is not one to be missed and is sure to be snapped up soon so apply now.
For questions, get in touch with our Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Varshaa Veerakumar, today at email@example.com or on 09 303 9093