Associate/ Senior Associate- SEA focused PE fund
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 10th January 2020
- Job Type
We are working with a highly regarded private equity fund with a strong footprint in the region. They are seeking to hire a Senior Associate to join their investments team in Singapore. Further to this, someone who is looking to continue developing their capabilities in a well-funded and acquisitive team will be well suited to this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investmentsacross the South East Asian region.
- Assist with the management of new and historical assets within the portfolio across both public and private investment markets.
- Assist in developing market strategies, integration and management
- 3-4 years of experience gained in either preferably bulge bracket IBD / consulting firm or similar fund.
- Possess a solid and all-around skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratchand lead on due diligence.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with stakeholders across all levels.
- Fluency in any Southeast Asian language is preferred, due to the nature of the work of the business.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now using the link below or by sending a CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No.: 12C6031
Reg. No.: R1442158
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031