Commercial Real Estate Loan Administrator
Ref: JN -122019-69329
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- Rest of the World, Other
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 20th December 2019
- Job Type
Role and Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Management of a loan allocation.
- Calculation and verification of interest and principal amounts due as well as the fees charged.
- Production and verification of the relevant notices to Borrowers and Lenders.
- Boarding of newly closed loans into the Loan Administration System.
- Maintenance of allocated loans in the Loan Administration System.
- Co-ordination of the Borrower bank account opening for newly closed loans.
- Completion of all KYC requirements involved in the setting up of the signature mandates that provide Mount Street with access to the blocked Borrower bank accounts.
- Providing the relevant loan details in response to loan confirmation audit requests.
- Creation of deal level reporting for securitised loans.
- Maintenance and verification of the cash reconciliation, rent account reconciliation and fee tracker.
- Production of a monthly metrics pack for presentation to the management team.
- Experience of commercial real estate loan processes is essential.
- Analytical - Must be able to analyse reports containing financial data.
- IT including Excel - Must be able to perform complex calculations.
- Communication - Must be able to use telephone, email and written word to a high standard.
- Team Work - Must be able to work well as part of a team as well as individually.
- Proactive - Must adopt a proactive approach to the delivery of service excellence.
- Knowledge of KYC, AML and multi-platform bank account systems would be a distinct advantage.