Structured Property Finance Underwriter
- GBP50000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 16th March 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a leading City based challenger bank with a well-established Structured Finance Property team, which focuses on complex, short term, real estate debt transactions across residential and commercial investment and development. The successful candidate will be responsible for underwriting and managing applications through to completion along with maintaining relationships with the panel of brokers, surveyors and solicitors feeding back on level of service.
- Underwriting of property finance loans.
- Underwriting within lending policy and case management.
- Assess loans and make an underwriting decision as to whether applications proceed to offer.
- Liaise with brokers, developers, surveyors, solicitors and other third parties.
- Manage a large pipeline of cases through to completion.
- Site and client visits as and when required.
- Extensive real estate finance background.
- Experience of bridging finance is a plus.
- Proven background in underwriting.
- A good knowledge and understanding of legal conveyancing.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.