Venture Capital Investment Analyst
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 17th January 2019
- Job Type
As the team continues to rapidly invest, there is a need to bring on board an Investment Analyst who will have the opportunity to be involved in the origination and execution of investments from day one. This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior consultancy professional or entrepreneur to join a leading VC fund where you will have the chance to regularly invest and build an impressive network among the start up community.
The successful candidate will;
- Work with the senior members of the Investment Team to originate and execute investments across the South East Asia region.
- Regularly conduct market research and analyse market trends to generate investment opportunities.
- Continue to develop their network, regularly interacting with entrepreneurs, Founders of start of companies and industry experts to generate investment opportunities.
- Conduct financial and market analysis as well as due diligence on investment opportunities and generate investment reports and memos to present to senior management for approval.
- Work with the Founders of start up companies to help them develop their strategies, operations and growth plans as well as assist with ad hoc needs including hiring of senior business professionals as and when needed.
- Have the opportunity to regularly invest and work with founders of some of the leading start up companies.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in either a leading strategy consultancy firm providing advice to start up or growing companies or have experience in starting your own company.
- Possess a very good understanding and strong interest in the technology and start up space in South East Asia.
- Have experience providing strategy or operational advice to technology based companies.
- Possess a solid financial analytical skill set and background.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in working with start up companies as well the ability to think through and solve problems.
- Hold a finance, mathematics, business or technology related degree from a leading university.
- Have exceptionally strong communication skills with the ability to interact, liaise and build strong relationships with all levels of management and entrepreneurs.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
EA Reg: R1442158
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian venture capital and private equity space.