VP - Real Estate Debt
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 27th June 2018
- Job Type
The firm are an extremely well established Real Estate investor with various offices spanning North America, Europe and Asia. They invest across multiple asset classes and tend to take a more opportunistic approach in all of the deals they pursue. The debt side of the business is very well established and the London team have managed to raise several funds quickly and efficiently, due to their strong reputation and performance.
Is London based but the team have a pan-European investment focus. Ideally this individual will have a network in the UK and potentially Ireland though which they could leverage off in order to originate new transactions, key skills will include, but aren't limited to:
- Originate and underwrite transactions backed by commercial real estate assets and develop credit committee papers. Predominantly in the UK market
- Implement and develop underwriting criteria for all CRE related investments.
- Review and manage valuation process.
- Review loan documentation
- Research specific markets and industries, prepare white papers and present results.
- Monitors market trends
- Works with Research and Modelling on intrinsic value analyses.
- Significant experience in a recognised Real Estate debt team and a track record of contributing to the origination of UK loans.
- Experience across several major real estate asset classes.
- Knowledge of the financial services sector and ideally expsoure to an entrepreuprenurial fund environment, rather than an entire career in banking.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Client focused, ethical and accountable
- Cash flow modelling of real estate transactions.