- Up to GBP26000.00 per annum
- UK, Oxfordshire
- Business Support, Business Support
- 2nd January 2020
- Job Type
Administrator, PT, Oxfordshire, £26,000 Per Annum (Pro-Rata)
My client is an international and leading building consultancy looking for an Administrator to join their expanding team on their large Oxfordshire site. This role will function on a Part-time basic (25 hours per week) to provide administrative support to the building management team.
Main duties include:
- Producing reports on all aspects of property performance
- Creating excellent relationships with tenants through providing impeccable customer service
- Minuting team meetings where required
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing mail
- Being mindful of all local issues that may impact on the value of the property
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and offering refreshments
- Answering calls and passing on messages to the relevant teams/individuals
- Monitoring and reporting systems of the service charge budget and expenditure
- Maintaining Health and Safety files and always adhering to company policies.
- Financial duties such as raising PO's and verifying invoices for goods
- Maintaining an efficient filing system and holiday and sickness records
- All ad hoc administration duties such as photocopying, filing and ordering staff Business cards
- Ensuring that the First Aid boxes are adequately stocked
- Attending training or development courses as necessary.
- Processing expenses on a weekly basis
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive administrative experience from a real estate or a professional services background
- Understand how the company functions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft package
- Excellent communication
- Impeccable organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting teammates
To apply for this vacancy, please submit the most up to date version of your CV to this advert.