HR Director (UK & Europe)
- GBP70000 - GBP85000 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 13th September 2019
- Job Type
This is a newly created role for a business that is looking to expand across the UK and Europe. This is a global company with a large US presence however they are looking to continue this growth into the UK and Europe. This is a stand-alone HR position in the UK reporting into the US and this will suit someone who can not only be strategic but hands on.
This company requires a hands-on senior HR professional, with the ability to set up a HR function from scratch and manage the entire HR process. You will have to create employee handbooks, contracts, reviews the comp and benefits as well as creating a great company culture. This is a varied role and they need someone who is a true HR generalist.
- Experience in leading People Operations or Human Resources ideally in an organisation with less than 100 employees
- Over 10 years generalist HR experience
- Previous HR experience working in a start-up is essential
- Understanding of employment laws not in UK but ideally also Italy, France and Spain so international experience is a must
- Entrepreneurial spirit ideally used to working in a customer centric environment
- Career stability is crucial
- Fluency in English (additional languages will be an advantage but no means essential)