Marketing & Executive Support Manager
- NZD $75,000 - 80,000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Business Support, Business Support
- 9th March 2020
- Job Type
MATES in Construction is a charity established in Australia in 2008 to directly address and reduce the high level of suicide among Australian construction workers. They are unique in that they foster ownership and control of the program with the Australian building and construction industry.
The MATES in Construction program was established in 2019 New Zealand and has taken off due to the fantastic support of the NZ construction Industry. The team is expanding, and they are looking to hire a Marketing & Executive Support Manager to assist the MATES in Construction NZ (MICNZ) CEO and Case Manager in the successful start-up and delivery of the MICNZ programme based in Auckland.
This person will be responsible to implement systems and administer all support and marketing functions to ensure the effective running and administration of MICNZ including planning, prioritisation, co-ordination, and objective monitoring and evaluation of the programme.
This role is integral to the successful operation and it is important that the Marketing & Executive Support Manager can not only administer support, but also engage and build rapport with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- General and confidential typing including correspondence, reports and legal documents
- Filing and collating of correspondence managing appointments, meetings and events Attending meetings and minute taking.
- Manage production and delivery of all marketing and internal communications, including overseeing client’s relationship management tools, coordinating thought leadership platforms, website & social media updates, external communications and internal newsletters.
- Growing and maintaining active relationships and communications with key stakeholders who are particularly engaged in the development of MICNZ.
- Support the induction and initial training of all new employees
- Coordinate group training, MIC staff and networking events
To be Considered:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years marketing/executive support experience.
- Experience with the Construction Industry is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience in updating and maintaining websites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adept in using Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to take ownership, manage timelines and priorities
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a significant difference in workers lives that is both rewarding and challenging and is truly making a difference in the NZ construction industry.
To be considered please click the apply button or if you require more information please contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093