- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 26th June 2018
- Job Type
My client is a property finance company with offices based in Central Manchester. They are looking for a digitally savvy PA/Office Manager to join the team. Duties include:
* To monitor, track and respond to all incoming emails as appropriate and when necessary.
* Diary Management
* To handle all incoming and outgoing mail including typing and sending letters and emails both dictated and written on own initiative.
* To manage incoming and outgoing telephone calls as appropriate to ensure efficient communication.
* To be responsible for the Team's electronic and paper filing ensuring that it is regularly filed, up to date, well organised
* To be responsible for managing a contacts database which is available to all Stow employees and to ensure it is kept up-to-date.
* General office administration and PA duties
* To handle all telephone/email exchanges efficiently and taking messages where necessary.
* To plan and organise meeting rooms.
* To prepare the boardrooms for meetings ensuring that they are tidy and laid out (i.e. tea and coffees) as required.
* * To manage orders for office supplies i.e. stationary, etc.
* To ensure all office equipment is serviced i.e. printers and coordinate its repairs to.
* To be responsible for the booking of all couriered items when required.
* To coordinate Fire Risk Assessments by acting as a fire warden for the office as well Health and Safety
Please contact Nicola at email@example.com for more information.