- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 13th August 2019
- Job Type
Property Administrator/Junior Surveyor, 6 Month FTC, Birmingham, £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum Pro Rata
I am currently working with a global leader in commercial real estate services who are looking for a Property Administrator to join their team on a fixed term contract in central Birmingham.
Main Duties include:
- Extracting relevant information from simple documentation & populating data base amendment forms, responding to client information requests
- Dealing with maintenance queries; instructing Client Help-desks and liaising with relevant parties.
- Reviewing and compiling schedules excel spreadsheet information, liaising with the wider team on updates required and work tracking updates
- Arranging inspections and occasional other administration tasks
- Dealing with straightforward landlord and tenant property queries
- Liaising where necessary with the property accounts team on invoice approval
- Building good day to day relationships with clients
- Prior property administration experience is advantage, not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems (Word, Excel to Intermediate level minimum)
- Good attention to detail and professional approach to delivering accurate outputs, time management, working at times under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work well as part of a team and with other teams
- Good communication skills
- Based in a single location, with occasional travel to other offices or ad hoc inspections
- Ability to produce spreadsheets
To apply for the above role, please submit the most up to date version of your CV.