- Up to GBP20000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Business Support, Business Support
- 30th January 2020
- Job Type
Property Coordinator, Full-Time, Permanent, Manchester City Centre, £20,000 Per Annum (realistic OTE £22,000 Per Annum)
My client is a leading and global real estate consultancy looking for a Property Coordinator to join their growing central Manchester team. This role will be crucial in the efficient running of a busy office and providing day to day administrative support to the team.
Main duties include:
- Front of house duties
- Dealing with daily enquiries via walk ins, email and phone calls
- Arranging viewings in each consultant's diary.
- Gathering terms and AML documents from new clients.
- Handling offers and submitting them to vendors / landlords.
- Taking payments from applicants
- Al ad hoc administration duties as required
- Liaising with occupiers on a day to day basis
- Adding new clients and properties to the company in-house system
The ideal candidate will have:
- Administration/customer service experience within professional services
- Previous experience within lettings and sales desirable but not essential.
- Team player
- Impeccable customer service/personal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven self-starter
To apply for this role, please submit the most up to date version of your CV to this advert.