- GBP24000 - GBP28000 per annum
- UK, Hertfordshire
- HR, HR
- 19th March 2020
- Job Type
I am looking for a HR Administrator for a key client in Hertfordshire to provide first line support to the business and to be responsible for the delivery of all HR processes. This will initially be on a FTC for a minimum of 9 months so you will be ideally immediately available / available within short notice.
- Providing advice to employees on a range of HR issues
- Production of relevant documentation in line with HR procedures.
- Managing the maternity process liaising with other members of the team
- Managing transactions regarding starters and leavers, ensuring all involved are up to date and including liaison with service providers
- Payroll liaison ensuring information is correct and within relevant payroll cut-off dates
- Production of offer letter and all items relating to new starters including the co-ordination and liaison of the reference checking process, OH clearance, company car process etc
- Experience working within an HR service delivery environment
- Previous HR Administration experience
- Experience processing contracts and processing and generating changes to T&C's
- Experience of all MS Office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel