- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Solicitors
- 14th June 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a mid-sized long-standing CBD practice with a role available within their employment law specialist team. This role involves working as part of the broader litigation team alongside a specialist employment Partner and Special Counsel. You'll be involved in a range of work including providing employment law advice in relation to personal grievance claims, redundancies/restructures, disciplinary and dismissal investigations, health and safety prosecutions, mediations and restraints of trade. Your clients will range from businesses such as insurers, local authorities and individual clients.
The ideal person for the role will have:
- 2 - 4 years' PQE with proven experience within employment law and litigation,
- Previous experience within a well-established law firm;
- Sound research, drafting and advocacy skills; and
- The ability to work independently and takes a proactive approach to their work.
This role may suit someone working in an employment law specialist firm that wants to join a full service practice where they can get good exposure to a range of work in the field or someone coming from a larger law firm and wants to work in an employment law team with a good work/life balance.
For a confidential chat, contact Ashleigh Devall on 0257 2360 177 or email your CV and academic transcript to us by clicking on 'APPLY' now.