Legal Executive - Property x4
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Legal Support
- 25th October 2018
- Job Type
I have four great Legal Executive roles including:
1. Senior Legal Executive in Property working for a great team, with secretarial support. Fantastic salary and a strong team focus on offer. Someone who can hit the ground running.
2. Junior to Intermediate Legal Executive or a strong Property Secretary who is comfortable handling conveyancing files with supervision. Working in South Auckland for a fun social team offering lots of ongoing training and development.
3. North Shore position working as a Junior Legal Executive in Property, Trusts and Estates. Ideally someone who has qualified or is close to qualifying who is either working as a Junior Legal Executive or as a Senior Secretary wanting that next step in their career. Great team with some fabulous people to learn from. A very hands on role.
4. Senior Legal Executive position working in Property, Trusts and Estates for a small team on the North Shore. This role is a new year start where you will again be able to hit the ground running and can make your mark. Again with Secretarial support. Great systems and modern technology.
All of these firms enjoy a great work to life balance and a competitive salary is on offer, plus you will be working with truly fantastic teams who genuinely enjoy working together.
Please note that candidate applications without a valid working visa for NZ will not be considered or responded to. Relevant experience in New Zealand where you have obtained an understanding of the Conveyancing process is also required.
If one or more of these unique opportunities sounds of interest then get in touch and lets get your career moving forward.
To find out more, contact Janine Roxburgh on 02727 42655 or apply online via Seek.