- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Solicitors
- 21st November 2018
- Job Type
This role involves working across 3 partners who form an energetic and approachable team. The work will involve a mix of working with large insurer companies on a range of insurance related disputes as well as employment relations and disputes work, acting for both employers and employee clients. The firm is known for its work/life balance, good culture and that's why it retains its employees well.
You will be someone with:
- 3-6 years experience gained at a well-regarded firm in the insurance litigation and/or employment law area;
- A decent academic record;
- Good legal research, drafting and advocacy skills; and
- An ability to work well in a team based environment.
Perhaps you're an insurance litigation lawyer interested in doing some employment law work as a dynamic area with a strong human element. Likewise, you might be a specialist in the employment law area and enjoying the work but would also like to grow your skills in the insurance area too. Whichever the case, get in touch to see if this is the role for you. The partners will invest in your training and development so you can become an expert litigator.
For further information, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 2746 186 or email your CV and academic record to email@example.com or click 'APPLY' now.