Assistant Building Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP34000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 14th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on an Assistant Building Manager role to help run a trophy commercial site in the City of Westminster. This role will see you working alongside a General Manager who has a consistent track record of developing their team, making this an ideal platform to showcase your talents and progress your FM career within grade A developments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing contractors across both hard and soft FM service lines, taking full autonomy for certain provisions of this;
- Assisting with the setting, managing, and reconciling of the service charge budgets;
- Helping to oversee the maintenance of the fabric and plant for the building including reactive and lifecycle works, as well as necessary projects from time to time;
- Providing a first class FM service to tenants, creating a workplace experience to match the era of flexi/serviced office;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the development.
Our client is looking for an individual who has built a foundation of experience in managing commercial property(ies) and who is looking for a client to invest in them to take them to the next level. Enthusiastic and eager to learn, you will have previously worked for a Real Estate business, and an IOSH qualification would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV