Assistant Facilities Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + package
- UK, Hampshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th March 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking an Assistant Facilities Manager to help with the management of a vibrant business park in Basingstoke. This bustling commercial estate boasts plenty of quality leisure and retail amenities alongside green open spaces, making it a premier business destination as well as a model for sustainability in property management - which our client boasts of as one of it's core values.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular inspections of the estate, including the buildings and the grounds, reporting any reactive maintenance issues as they may arise;
- Assisting with maintenance for the site, including projects, and PPM works for the building plant and fabric;
- Assisting with setting and managing service charge budgets, raising purchase orders where necessary;
- Working in conjunction with the events team for any events that occur on site;
- Helping to ensure full H&S compliance throughout the estate, ensuring all RAMS are in place for works being undertaken;
- Managing the work of external contractors;
- Other duties ad hoc.
Our client is looking for a service-driven Assistant FM with a modern approach to their work. An IOSH is highly desirable whilst previous estates/building/facilities management experience would be a distinct advantage. Equally importantly will be your drive to success and pride in a job well done; with our client in the midst of a rapid expansion, they are looking for someone that can progress within the business long term.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today