- GBP28000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th February 2018
- Job Type
£30,000 - £35,000
We have been instructed on a block management opportunity with one of the largest real estate service providers in the country. This multi-awarding winning company can trace their history back over 150 years and now boast an impressive national and international presence.
Based in the centre of London, they are responsible for the management of some of London's most sought after properties in some of the most prestigious areas. A member of their team has relocated to one of their other offices so they are now in need of a established property manager to take the reins of a important portfolio made up of properties for a number of different estates.
They require someone who has established themselves within the residential block management market with experience in all key aspects including section 20's, overseeing major works and service charge budgets. Those without this experience will not be considered for this role.
Responsibilities of the roles include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from directors, Leaseholders and tenants with exceptional customer service
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Ensure that the Service Charges are being spent in line with the Service Charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after prior approval has been granted.
- Periodically serving notices and attending court proceedings
The ideal candidate will:
- Be very presentable and conducted themselves in a professional manner.
- Be highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve results.
- Have clear and concise communication skills to all involved.
If you feel as though your experience matches the above then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.