- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 22nd January 2020
- Job Type
I am currently working on behalf of a market-leading established Global Property Consultancy based in central London.
Due to expansion in the company and internal staff progression my client is now looking to employ a Block Manager. They offer a number of amazing company perks as well as the chance to work in a modern city-based office.
This role will require you to have previous experience in Block Management. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the Section 20 process as well as good knowledge of setting service charge budgets. Your day to day responsibilities will include managing your own portfolio, dealing with any tenant queries as well as liaising with contractors.
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Managed the Section 20 process from start to finish
- Previous experience in the property sector
- Overseen service charge budgets
- Previously chaired AGMs
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under their own initiative
The working hours are Monday - Friday 9:00- 17:30
The salary provided for this role is £32,000
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply