- GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annum + package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 5th April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is working with a property management business that has won plaudits in recent years for their dedication to the well-being of both their tenants, and employees, as they look to hire a Building Manager on a 9-12 month maternity cover contract. This multi-let office is based at the heart of Manchester's CBD, with a wide range of amenities, matching functionality to sleek commercial design. Our client is investing heavily in Manchester, and so there is a strong potential for this role to become permanent.
As the building manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing service charge budgets;
- Overseeing maintenance works such as plant upgrades/lifecycle maintenance;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the portfolio;
- Overseeing events on-site from time to time;
- Building lasting relationships with tenants in order to create a real sense of community engagement;
- Managing contractors for a range of service lines.
Our client is looking for a total FM professional with good experience of managing hard services from within this framework. Ideally IOSH qualified, you must be available at short notice.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV