- GBP38000 - GBP40000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 20th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager to take over a Grade A mixed-use commercial development in Edinburgh, working hand-in-glove with a longstanding prestigious client. Your potential employer is a leading name in UK FM, and has been growing hugely this year, and our client is looking for someone that wants to become a crucial part of a team on the upwards trajectory.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Forging strong working relationships with key tenant representatives
- Managing the work in-house staff, as well as numerous suppliers - particularly for M&E;
- Overseeing planned and reactive maintenance works as well as necessary projects from time to time;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance in the building.
The successful applicant will have a prior record in delivering total FM solutions in a large scale commercial building previously. Strong tenant liaison skills are essential, as is a good understanding of hard FM and service charge budgets. Beyond this, you will be keen to immerse yourself into a varied role, and help create a sense of community in the property.
If you are interested in this role please apply online today