Development Manager - EMEA
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 16th January 2020
- Job Type
EMEA Senior Development Manager - Office Assets
A market-leading pan-European Investment Manager is seeking an experienced development manager to join their entrepreneurial team in London, to oversee the development of large scale office assets in key cities across Europe.
Salary: £80,000-100,000 + bonus and benefits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Tender services to consultancies in the local geographies of the assets.
- Deliver the highest quality value-driven property development processes.
- Ability to plan, build and manage development appraisals.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in different European geographies.
- Negotiating all pre-lease agreements.
- MRICS heavily preferred.
- European experience and languages are heavily preferred but not essential.
- Previous large-scale development experience essential.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in Word format.