- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th March 2020
- Job Type
£50,000 - £55,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Estate Manager to take on a high-end residential development in West London. The development is a luxury gated community located in the heart of West London and boasts fantastic transport links, great surrounding amenities, and a community feel.
The current Estate Manager is looking to relocate hence why the position has become available and they are now looking for someone who shows a proven track record of running a high-end development. They are keen for the successful candidate to have experience within the section 20 process as there are works happening currently that will need to be managed.
This role would suit someone keen to get stuck in and make the development their own. You would be responsible for the day to day running of the estate and its 900+ units and as well as the 22 staff members working on the Estate made up of cleaner's, concierge and grounds-people.
- Undertaking regular site visits and creating site reports covering observations and remedial works required.
- Instruct contractors for repair works and verify contractor work completed to spec.
- Register/process claims with the insurance company/assessor/broker.
- Obtain quotes to make good and approval from the insurance company to proceed.
- Instruct contractor for insurance repair works and verify contractor work completed to spec.
- Respond to leaseholder/resident inquiries (phone, email, face-to-face).
- Create and issue notices to leaseholders/residents.
If the above criteria would apply to you and your experience, then please don't hesitate to apply with an up to date CV or for more information call Jack Thompson on 0207 478 2550