- GBP38000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + car allowance and package
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 20th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Facilities Manager to take over a mixed-use portfolio of predominantly commercial properties in the Reading area. Working for one of the biggest and best brands in UK Real Estate, and under the banner of a single client, you'll be managing Grade A properties, with the support of a market-leading team. Our client is huge on giving you the right support to do the best job possible, and enjoy a great work life balance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Managing PPM and reactive maintenance works to plant and fabric;
- Managing both soft and hard facilities suppliers;
- Building strong relationships with the client, and key tenant representatives alike;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the portfolio.
You will have prior experience working for a managing agent or property owner/developer ideally - whilst experience of managing multiple sites of multiple-occupancy is essential. Supporting your experience with an IOSH or NEBOSH is highly advantageous, but beyond this, you will be enthusiastic to progress your career in FM, as our client has plenty of growth opportunities and potential for promotion on the horizon as they grow from strength to strength in the area.
If you are interested please apply online with your CV Today