Fund Performance Analyst
- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 25th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with one of the world's leading pan-European opportunistic funds, currently seeking a Fund Performance Analyst to join their team. This role works very closely with the CFO, Investor Relations teams and partners, as well as be a key point of contact the wider offices located across their European jurisdictions.
This role is geared heavily towards those studying towards the CFA qualification due to the analytical nature of this role, as well as the interaction required between both internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Work with the Finance team on the preparation of Investment performance and Fund performance calculations.
- Work directly with Investment teams to ensure complete management and investor reporting, including Quarterly Investor Reports
- Form a close working relationship with the accounting service providers to ensure accurate and timely information is available on all Investments.
- Working with the CFO and Investor Relations Director ensure that all Investment cash flows are updated in the Track Record and clearly presented for fundraising and investor relations
- Ensure that Fund level information on Investments is properly captured and regularly updated to allow Fund performance analysis to be undertaken
- Undertake ongoing analysis of individual investments and projects with the Senior Management team for decision making purposes
- Work with the Partners, CFO and Investor Relations on capital raising requests i.e. questionnaires and financial performance data
- Take an active role in the development and implementation of proposed Fund performance software system
- CFA Qualified or studying towards CFA level II/III
- Experience working within the real estate, private equity or investment management experience
- Knowledge of working within financial services is advantageous
- Exposure to dealing with both internal and external stakeholders, providing timely updates and presenting data to third parties
- Language skills are advantageous - French/ Spanish/ Italian
If you like to work in a fast paced environment, want to gain exposure to some of the biggest names within real estate/ private equity and work well within a team, please apply with an update to date CV.