Head of Real Estate
- Negotiable + benefits package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 23rd January 2020
- Job Type
A charity organisation based in SE London is currently seeking a Head of Real Estate to report directly into the CEO and Trustees.
They currently have £150 million AUM and this individual will have full oversight of the Charity's investment property portfolio, which contains industrial, commercial, and residential properties.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Management of transactions relating to negotiations with developers in regard to the Charity's freehold land.
- Management of transactions relating to tenancy agreements.
- Project management and managing third parties.
- Working with the CEO, FD and Trustees, you will be responsible for developing the long-term strategy for the Charity's investment property portfolio.
- You will also focus on driving the value of the existing portfolio with additional responsibility for acquisitions and disposals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that offers excellent work/life balance in a senior level position.
Their office is based in SE London, they offer parking on site and flexible working.
Salary up to £100,000, plus 12% non-contributory pension and private health-care.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.