- GBP22000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum + benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 22nd January 2019
- Job Type
£22,000 to £25,000
TWO POSITIONS AVAILABLE
(one based Manchester, one based Liverpool)
*Please specify when applying*
*Own car and full UK Driving Licence essential*
My client offers a wide range of services that set the standard in meeting the needs of a diversity of organisations, and has accommodated and supported over 7000 vulnerable people in a variety of local communities.
The focus is on providing leading-edge care solutions in safe, secure, good quality housing. They welcome into their charge people leaving care, refugees, asylum seekers, the homeless, young offenders and individuals with medical conditions who are in need of housing and support.
Provide a comprehensive service to my client by undertaking the acquisition and disposal of properties, managing the re-let process of existing properties and lead on developing effective processes and measures to resolve and reduce ASB.
1. Oversee new property acquisitions and undertake Pre-let Inspections on all new properties. Ensure a copy is provided to the Landlord.
2. Ensure properties meet the company Lettability Standard (new acquisitions and during void process).
3. Raise repairs via ReMas that come from the Pre-tenancy Inspection as appropriate or liaise with Team Manager to do so (and agree that these are completed within arranged timescales).
4. Undertake New Tenant sign ups with Service User and ensure all the correct paperwork is signed and uploaded to ReMas once completed.
5. Ensure all Pre-Tenancy Inspection documentation is correctly uploaded to ReMas in an appropriate timescale.
6. Liaise with landlord re handover dates, repairs and any housing related issues and escalate issues to Team Manager or Housing Manager as appropriate.
7. Support the Housing Manager in partnership working with landlords and developing new relationships.
8. Sign leases with new landlords when needed in liaison with the Housing Manager and Team Managers.
9. Complete application forms for Letting/Estate Agents as appropriate.
10. Monitor the payments of deposits to Letting Agencies and escalate issues to the Housing Manager.
11. Complete pre-termination inspections on all properties being handed back to a landlord or when the tenancy is transferred to a service user and upload onto ReMas.
12. Attend site on final day of handover and take final meter reads / photographs of properties and complete 'Disposal Inspection Form'.
13. Managing the re-let process of existing properties and meet re-let targets set by the Housing Manager.
14. Acknowledge and investigate all new cases of ASB.
15. Ensure all ASB cases are recorded, monitored and that actions are noted, and progress achieved, reporting to the Housing Manager re case load.
16. Keep complainant updated on case.
17. Work with the Housing Manager to ensure that the ASB policy and procedures are up to date and compliant.
18. Monitor ReMas to ensure weekly/monthly inspections have been completed by the Support Workers and chase as appropriate (providing figures to Housing Manager for review).
19. Undertaking robust property inspections when required on existing properties.
20. Work with the Housing Manager to develop a network of approved maintenance contractors and assisting with the paper work.
21. Assist the Housing Manager to investigate any housing related complaints to allow the Housing Manager to respond appropriately.
22. Carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the post.
1. Ensuring the highest standards of quality are achieved in all duties carried out.
2. Communicating effectively within the team, with other teams and across the company.
3. Conducting all activities in a manner in line with the company's vision, promoting good external relations and a positive image of the company.
4. Responsible for meeting individual performance targets as agreed with the post holder's manager.
5. Supporting the culture of cross sectional working, encouraging a culture of project work focusing on the objectives of the company. Actively participating or leading in projects and corporate tasks as required.
Health and Safety
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The post holder is always required to have due regard to equal opportunities and to work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all people, ensuring service standards are maintained for all cultures.
The post holder is required to observe and maintain strict confidentiality in respect of Service Users, clients and all company information.
Benefits include 25 days holiday per annum, healthcare cash plan, training and development and a day off for your birthday. If you are interested, please apply with your CV and a short paragraph on why you are suitable for this position.