Junior Block Manager
- GBP25000 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 6th November 2019
- Job Type
I am currently working on behalf of an award winning management agent that are looking to grow their residential team by bringing in an Junior Property Manager to manage a portfolio of residential properties under the supervision of the senior property manager.
My clients are looking for someone to oversee the day-to-day management of leasehold properties working to develop and maintain a good relationship with the companies clients. This position will allow you to be involved with regular site visits and prepare for site inspections. You will also be given the opportunity to plan and oversee maintenance contracts, attend and take minutes in AGMs as well as helping to carry out the Section 20 process.
- Knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA-Q Guidelines and Regulations
- Should have at least 1 years experience at residential block administrative level
- A good understanding of IT including outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to develop skills and help build a portfolio
- Experience of working effectively in a team
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply here.