- Negotiable + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 29th March 2019
- Job Type
Property Asset Manager - Central London Assets
Salary from £35,000 - £50,000 per annum plus bonus.
A highly regarded Central London Real Estate Practice is currently seeking a MRICS Property Asset Manager to join their small yet highly established team based in the heart of London.
This is where you will be responsible for the managing Central London assets in both a property and asset management capacity.
There is a focus on commercial assets including: offices, retail and industrial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly chartered property manager looking to take on more responsibility in asset management and mentor more junior members of the team. Working closely with the Head of Department day to day responsibilities include:
- Conduct property inspections and identify where the asset can be improved either through refurbishments or lease negotiations.
- Prepare service charge budgets and oversee work done by more junior members of the team.
- Manage clients, tenants and on-site staff.
- Undertake landlord and tenant work e.g. rent reviews, lease renewals, assignments, re-gears.
Due to the smaller nature of the business you will also gain experience and exposure in difference areas of the real estate market, which will propel your career in the future.
Key Property Asset Management Requirements:
- Member of RICS - or close to completing APC in May.
- Degree qualified.
- Strong commercial property management experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to maintain relationships.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.