Regional Asset Manager
- SGD8000 - SGD12000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 27th March 2020
- Job Type
Regional Asset Manager (Singapore)
Our client is a property developer and investment management company headquartered in Singapore. They own properties in Singapore, as well as Australia, Japan, and in the United States.
Due to recent active investment work, they have created a new headcount for an Asset Manager who will lead in managing their global portfolio (commercial, mixed use, retail and hotel properties).
You must be technically strong and ideally Engineering-trained with 6 to 10 years of hands-on asset management experience.
- Management of profit and loss of properties and improvement of revenue generated.
- Leading in implementation of asset enhancement initiatives in improving returns on properties.
- Oversee leasing and operations, as well as customer relationship management.
- Annual budgeting and control of operating expenses.
- Provide asset management related inputs during underwriting and due diligence of potential direct investments
- Develop and manage relationships, inbound and outbound, including investors, partners, managers, agents, and advisors, etc.
- Able to carry out complex renovation and A&A works, or redevelopment work.
- In-depth knowledge of real estate and asset management in Asia Pacific and globally and strong financial analysis skills.
- Track record in identifying and driving value enhancement opportunities.
- Knowledge of property management, leasing and asset enhancement initiatives.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Travelling on a regular basis.
Please write to Simin immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031