Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP49000.00 per annum + inc car allowance and package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 25th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment has a great opportunity for a Regional Facilities Manager at a market leading company. As a Regional Facilities Manager you will act as the first point of contact for Facilities Managers, Building Managers and Retail Teams in respect of advice and support. You will have plenty of responsibility as your core focus will be to act as an advisor to 6 FM/BMs and manage the larger portfolio of 6-8 multi-let large commercial buildings. This is an excellent chance for someone with the correct skillset to secure a very desirable role with a market leading company.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Health and Safety Risk Assessments and Routine Reporting; Responsible for all lines of health and safety compliance. Ensuring audits are all completed to both national and company standards and timeframes.
- Team Supervision; Managing the activities of directly reporting FM's and BM's and ensuring all activities are being completed to company procedural requirements. Will be in total control of the team, from learning and development to being the first direct point of contact for HR issues.
- Service Charge Budgets; Produce and manage service charge budgets directly as applicable. Ensure that all teams budgets are quality checked and agreed before submission.
- Relationships; Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients as well as occupiers. Maintain and create close relationships with contractors and service providers and liaise with local authorities where appropriate.
- Human Resources; Conduct monthly reviews on performance, and actively seek to improve workplace life. Conduct monthly minuted meetings one to one to carry out the conduction of monthly reviews.
- Contracts and Contractor Management; Ensure that all contractors are being managed in accordance with company and national policies. To include measurement of positive behaviours whilst KPIs are being carried out.
Core Key Experience:
- Previous proven experience of line managing within FM.
- Must have experience in managing portfolios.
- Experience in a relevant client facing role is necessary.
- Essential that the applicant holds the IOSH certificate.
- NEBOSH highly desirable.
- Full, Clean, UK Drivers License.
- Other industry related qualifications and memberships of professional body's desirable.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today